الخميس، 6 يونيو 2013

All good things are wild & free.

Settled in for a topless tea and late night reading session.



Settled in for a topless tea and late night reading session.

Boy records interview with his future self in 1992 and has a...



Boy records interview with his future self in 1992 and has a conversation with himself in 2012

fashionbagsblog: summer on We Heart It -...



fashionbagsblog:

summer on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/63273072/via/fashionbags

Photo



Omg.



Omg.

Our wedding was just on day. We have our whole life.



Our wedding was just on day. We have our whole life.

I don’t know if its because I have been working out so much but most time I either forget to...

I don’t know if its because I have been working out so much but most time I either forget to eat and then when I do eat, I get full a LOT faster.

londonandrews: This is a photographer and his wife… and their...



londonandrews:

This is a photographer and his wife… and their bondage idea…!

I need to take my mind off things. Netflix movie suggestions?

I need to take my mind off things.

Netflix movie suggestions?

God that looks delicious.



God that looks delicious.

Photo





"If you want to kill yourself, kill what you don't like. I had an old self that I killed. You can..."

"If you want to kill yourself, kill what you don't like. I had an old self that I killed. You can kill yourself too, but that doesn't mean you got to stop living."

- Vargus, Archie's Final Project (via cosmofilius)

jukeun: sometimes people who are sad dont always need the "it gets better talk" sometimes people...

jukeun:

sometimes people who are sad dont always need the "it gets better talk"

sometimes people just want to hear "you are sad, you are trying your best, and it's okay. you're okay and you're alive and that's a big accomplishment"

because i know for myself unconditional optimism gets really fucking annoying. sometimes i just want to be sad and have it be okay that im sad.

don't make me feel weirder than i already do in my own skin.

Photo



Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet on the set of Eternal Sunshine of...



Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet on the set of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Chubby Space Princess: WARNING: Gabifresh neon swimsuits

Chubby Space Princess: WARNING: Gabifresh neon swimsuits:

nudiemuse:

searchingforknowledge:

simplythebestthereis:

My girlfriend and I each bought one of the Gabifresh bikinis off of S4A. Mine was the pink one and hers was the green one. They fit great out of the water, see?

image

So we go to the pool today, because we're really,…

100 dollars?! Fat products are WAY too expensive. Just way!! To expensive.

My bikini this summer is part store bought and part semi homemade!! I think anyone who wants a high waist needs to go find an old one piece or even hit up thrift shops (if buying thrift I try my best to find a swimsuit with the tag still on) and DIY it!

I think that was a very clever line. It absolutely made sense...

















I think that was a very clever line. It absolutely made sense in terms of character—that's exactly what that version of the Doctor would say. So it didn't break the fiction. But at the same time it was a bigger line than that. It was partly Russell [T Davies] expressing how he felt about leaving the show because we were all leaving together. David Tennant, The Big Issue, 2012

I would love to spend our life here.





















I would love to spend our life here.

skinnyfitandsexy: healthy-is-perfection: omg boyfriend you...



skinnyfitandsexy:

healthy-is-perfection:

omg boyfriend you need to buy this and wear it everyday okay?

DANNY GET THIS YOU READ THIS POST AND YOU BUY THIS MISTER

Awww baby! Will you wear this?!

Lunch #junefitnesschallenge it wasn't super healthy but it...



Lunch #junefitnesschallenge it wasn't super healthy but it was what I needed right after I got off the fitness bike. #day13

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق