الجمعة، 7 يونيو 2013

TheMovieOnYourEyelids

Photo



Photo



Photo



Hmmm I get rid of one guy and 3 more come along it would seem, what is up with that? Suppose a...

Hmmm I get rid of one guy and 3 more come along it would seem, what is up with that? Suppose a little casual dating wouldn’t hurt, no longer unhappy, just enjoying life and all it’s little perks. I know it shouldn’t matter because guys generally suck but I do enjoy the affection. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Okay so blonde guy is clearly not interested in me anymore, why do they always get what they want...

Okay so blonde guy is clearly not interested in me anymore, why do they always get what they want and then fuck off? I’ll never understand men, I really don’t like this whole rejection feeling but I’ll get over it, I’m used to being by myself anyways. I’m gonna get really drunk this weekend and just forget about it all, fuck this. Fuck feelings. 

malformalady: These bizarre Buddha-shaped pears were invented...



malformalady:

These bizarre Buddha-shaped pears were invented by a farmer in China. Hao Xianzhang has created 10,000 of the mini marvels at his orchard this season and said he plans to take the fruits of his labour to Europe.

malformalady: Japanese skulls on a shipwreck in the lagoon. In...



malformalady:

Japanese skulls on a shipwreck in the lagoon. In War World Two Truk Lagoon was Japan's main base in the South Pacific, but in 1944, American forces launched an attack and over a two day bombardment more than 60 warships ended up on the floor of the lagoon.

You should post pictures of your results. What you've lost, what your routine is and how you are compared to another time before. :)

Yeah I might do, thanks, gonna really try hard =] 

So sleepy



So sleepy

losing-all-my-nuts-and-bolts: She looks so sad



losing-all-my-nuts-and-bolts:

She looks so sad

hamburgay: Fun biology fact the color of a boy's lips is also the color of the head of his penis

hamburgay:

Fun biology fact the color of a boy's lips is also the color of the head of his penis

I like a guy who will probably never like me back, but the good feelings I have when I’m with...

I like a guy who will probably never like me back, but the good feelings I have when I’m with him and the way he kisses me are so worth all of this mental torment I get when he stops talking to me for a few days, I will go and see him this weekend, if he will see me. I can’t stop thinking about him. I just want to kiss him again, he kisses so wonderfully. Ugh why do men have to be so confusing. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



disorder: they're both so flawless omg







disorder:

they're both so flawless omg

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق